How to make homemade trackable geocaching items FOR FREE!
1. Pick out an item with a at least one flat surface.
2. Sign In at Geotrackable.org and go to QR Code Generator.
3. Download ZIP file with secret codes inside.
4. Extract images from download
5. Open Folder and Select Print
6. Print QR Codes at home on plain paper
7. Cut out QR Code
8. Use clear nail polish to attach to item
9. After it dries, scan to Activate
10. Don’t forget to delete all related files from computer!
(Don’t want those codes getting out)
That is how you make FREE Homemade Trackable Geocaching Items!
Michael Kappel, MCPD
You can also print the Geotrackable.org codes at Moo.com but the homemade way is a lot of fun!
My Referral Code for 10% discount off your first order